01 July 2013


Hi everyone! As I've mentioned a few times.. I'm the NA Crush Tourney Advocate for Tristan Knight from the Soul Saver Series. The voting for TRISTAN'S SECOND ROUND HAS JUST STARTED!!!! Thanks to everyone who voted in the first round, I'm going to ask each of you again to cast a vote for the Tourney underdog! I can't do this alone, we're asking for your help in votes!! Let's help push Tristan on into round THREE!!!

Here's my advocate post from the first round, in case you haven't seen it. Take a look and then click the link at the end of the page to VOTE FOR TRISTAN TODAY!!!

A bit about me - I read as much as I can, I swoon over book boys often and I try my best to let everyone know when I've found a book, character and author they shouldn't miss! Besides reading (Strange to say that, right?) it’s all about family, friends, and probably too much TV and movies, but enough about me, how about we get down to why I’m here today?

I was beyond excited to have been chosen as advocate for one of my FAVORITE lead male characters Tristan Knight from the Soul Saver Series by author Kristie Cook!! For those who know who he is, scroll on down to the bottom of this post and hit the VOTE FOR TRISTAN button. And those of you who haven’t found this amazing character yet, read on, you have NO idea what you've been missing.


How about some info to give you a good picture of the man himself? "6'3", panty-melting body harnessing every power his creators could give him, he's the most dangerous creature on earth. And he'll literally give you his heart. What more could you ask for in a book boyfriend?" I know right?

Some physical features to help round out this beautiful warrior

Sandy brown hair, hazel eyes with a wide band of emerald and gold sparkles.

"It wasn't right for a guy to be so incredibly attractive. Besides how tall he stood—towering at least a foot over my five-two—I noticed his hazel eyes first. They pulled me into their staggering beauty, with a wide ring of emerald green on the outside of the irises and brown around the pupils with gold specks that seemed to . . . sparkle. They were fringed with such long, dark lashes that it was unfair they were on a guy. His facial features were flawless—a square jaw, full lips and a golden suntan—better than any movie star or model. Sandy brown hair, longer on top and streaked by the sun, topped off his perfection. And then he smiled magnificently and the gold flecks in his eyes sparkled brighter, like when the sun hits gold flakes in a mining pan." - (Promise)

He's not all brawn, but he has brains, too. He speaks 7 languages, is a math guru and an amazing artist - he brings those together with his interest in architecture. He even designed his own home. 

“I’m Tristan . . . in case you didn't catch it.” - (Promise)


I have proof that he's beautiful on the inside too.

He’s fiercely protective of those he cares about and loves –

“I’ll fight for you until the end of my days.” - (Promise)

He’s sexy and flirtatious –

“I showed you mine. Will you show me yours?” - (Promise)

He’s utterly romantic –

"Without your love, without you in my life, I am nothing but darkness.” – (Promise)

He knows how to love as fierce as he fights –

"I will take care of you, honor and protect you, for as long as I live, into eternity. I lay down my life for you, Alexis, my friend and my love. Today I give to you, me.” – (Promise)

Prepare to swoon ladies -

“I couldn't wait for people to see you in that dress. Because you are with me. Forever.” He leaned closer, his lips tickling my ear. “At least let me enjoy it now, because I will have you out of that dress soon enough.” - (Promise)

The thing about this ultimate alpha male is that with all the amazing things about him, he also a motorcycle riding bad boy that lurks just underneath the surface. Tender when he needs to be to all who are in need and watch out for his temper to all who hurt anyone in need or who can't defend themselves.

What more could any person want when it comes to a swoon-able book boy? Well, there’s more so keep reading.

Tristan was created to be the perfect warrior. He’s survived more than most could, he’s changed and he has literally cut out a part of his heart to give to the one that he loves.

It’s his loyalty, commitment, love, strength, inside and out that gives the x factor of book crush characters.


Now, don’t just take my word for it, check out the video below for some of his long time fans -


See! I told you guys!

But wait... there's still MORE about Tristan that I have to tell you about AND SHOW YOU!!!

Tristan can be a bit on the dark and mysterious side. Watching the Trailer for Promise, the first book in the Soul Saver Series (Pssst! The eBook is free on ALL platforms right now!) you'll be able to find out more about him and the beginning of his journey. Take a look, I mean wow... SEXY!!!


These are just some of the things I love about Tristan. And I hope after reading this post, watching the videos that you'll vote for him so he makes it onto the second round!!!

And WHEN he makes it into ROUND THREE... we'll ALL get some more to swoon about! Check out what we'll win, when HE WINS! Right from Kristie herself -

"For each round he wins, Kristie has some special scenes written from Tristan's POV, and if he wins the whole thing – she'll let Tristan tell the story of their wedding night."

And here's some parting words from the man himself....

“Well . . . I didn't get to say a proper good-bye and I couldn't sleep without this.” He bent over and brushed his lips across mine. Then he smiled and winked. I stared at him, dazed. “Okay, better. I can sleep now. Good night.” (Promise)


Links to find out more about Tristan Knight, Kristie Cook and the Soul Savers Series:

Website/Author Blog | Kristie's Facebook | Tristan's Facebook | Kristie's Twitter | Tristan's Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love